NH Health Center
Annual Health & Wellness Fair
Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 9 am to 1pm
NH Health Center’s Health and Wellness Fair is an annual event where patients and their friends and family can come for free health screenings, flu vaccines, and community resources. Come enjoy the entertainment, raffles, and kid’s corner which features outdoor activities, arts & crafts, face painting, snacks, and more!
- Dental (Visual Only)
- Vision (Free glasses for eligible participants)
- Behavioral Health
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure
- Bone Density
- Hepatitis B & C
- Cervical Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Other Services
Spaces are limited for these complimentary services. Attendees will be screened on a first come, first served basis.
Flu Season is upon us! Come visit our Flu Station located at booths 38 and 39 to get your free flu shot!
The follow vendors will be joining us at the health fair, so be sure to visit them at their booths!
|Susan G. Komen (12)||Regal (13)||OC DA’s (14)||Legal Aid (15)||CHOC (16)|
|Planet Fitness (17)||MEMO (18-20)||Planned Parenthood (21)||RCOC (22)||West Fam Res (23)|
|MOMS (24)||CalOptima (25-26)||Visionary (27)||Sun Coast (28)||Hope Builders (29)|
|Health Net (30)||VITAS (31)||LD Chi Lang (32)||VACF (33)||BPSOS (34)|
|New Lung (35)||Western (36-37)||UCMG (40-41)||Second Harvest (42-43)|
We will have live music, a special performance by the Nhan Hoa Tai Chi group and much more!
Kids are invited to join us at the Kids Station where we will have the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts: Coloring, painting, clay sculpting, and more.
- Darts: Test your accuracy!
- Face Painting: Get your face (or hands) painted with cute and cool designs.
- Fish Bowl: A fun ball-toss style game!
- Fishing: Test your coordination and skills by trying to catch some fish!
- Snack Station: Take a break and enjoy some refreshments.